Wednesday 4 March 2015

HEART OF THE FATHER 3

God desires communion, he longs for fellowship with his children not just a list of requests and complaints. He wants those that will long after him as the deer pants for the water brooks. He's more than able to supply all our needs, in fact he's even aware of them before they arise, enough of his presents, seek his presence.Let this be the priority of your life-seeking God. The father desires those that will be with him, he's not interested in what we do for him as much as being with him. Our unending activities has shifted our gaze off the master, the one we are claiming to serve is saying that my desire is that you be with me, don't be in a hurry to do something for me. Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye except ye abide in me {John 15:4}.

1 comment: